Tuesday, March 4, 2008

You will...

2 paints, 3 apples and the letter "F"...today was not a proper complete day; maybe i could not make a real-complete day, maybe it was an all right day, maybe i was at half of my appreciation and effectiveness; most of the day i felt missing something or everything.
And No i was not just quiet so i can blame my stillness and lack of enthusiasm, i woke up at 7am, had class at 10am, 1:40 a meeting with a coordinator of my school, 3pm i worked in 2 paints, i finished one, 7 pm i went to work, 10pm reading some of my lessons....and now...


My prayer today was:
Let your will be done,
Show us your grace once again so once again we will be blind and burned
recognizing your evident love and power;
You bless us as we could ever deserved those blessing, but the true is
because we don't deserve them but since you know our misery
your Mercy comes to rescue trough your Grace in which we have found real life.
Let your will be done, you will...

No comments: