Monday, March 3, 2008

Simple lines...just starting

  • I have to remember...i don´t need some things, don´t need to get them and if i forget that again... ill write 500 times that i don´t need to get those things.
  • Yesterday we (Jan and I) met a gentle and nice lady, this kinda unexpected sweet-taste events, u know 5 min after you met someone u find so much familiarity and warm feeling; 15 min after we three walked around for like 1hr, i gotta say usually(everyday? yes) I meet strangers as normal thing while the day goes by, is not something i try to, but is something comes....and i LOVE IT.
      • I guess the reason is that i have the combination of that kinda face -Info-Girl- that many ppl interprets as she looks like "she knows"(few times right) so, always i find myself in weird (safe most of the time) situations plus a that i´m medium-high impatient person, easily deciding for many ppl and their best cause even they know what they want they seem to be slow to decide and Mixsy seems to be right :D

  • Today I went very early to the tax office, i was there around 8:20am waiting til it opens at 9am, i though i was early but there was already 4 persons waiting, one of them was sited on the floor, trying to hold himself to don't get asleep but he did for some minutes...when he woke up i asked him for how long was he waiting, he answer from 7:40am so it opened a little conversation in which he told his nationality, I'm from Vietnam he said. By 8:58am there was like 50 ppl around us but since anyone stayed in line there was no order or way to know how came first...it really made me mad ..but not to my new friend who showed a lot of kindness... he just said is ok, 50 ppl is not too many! Well well...

No comments: