Monday, August 18, 2008

Red´s voice

I have been explaining
and telling you
that far away i want to stay,
get out of all this i need,
step aside and let things run where they want to go
get away with this circle of non changing days
buy new dreams, get alive in pure strength
discover the unexpected tomorrow
let behind the one that i know here
meet that one isn't born yet
i want to breath deep there,
there where the air knows not my past
and the mornings will welcome me as a stranger,
giving me a chance even when they know
im suspicious and mysterious loser
who had already play all the chords and didn't win a own melody,
didn't even get sort of sound,
sort of nothingness out of senseless;
senseless is the one who is playing so what do i want to get?
my season is gone here...
my reasons´s ghost neither showed up even,
never wanted to meet me in this cafe at the appointed hour...
now im extending myself to the idea... No, im being optimistic,
this is not even a try of a becoming idea;
if it happens then, that idea of is a chance that by chance
found me,
just
by chance.
im
confessing
to you
now that
Im sad,
sad behind the brightest eyes I´ve never had
that i want to lose the lonely me
while
you and
yesterday
fade away.
While
i see you boy,
you are still playing on the garden
getting to know-green-getting-alive-in-yellow
but still you cant hear red´s voice.

No comments: