Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Draft 9

What i have seen cant be told,
when i remember that what i cant remember all,
the much i have done leads me to storms of acid feelings;
the things i made, the words i said but specially
all that i enjoyed by heart.

Maybe some things i still remember but mostly the completeness
went away.
Im not quiet sure if isn't alright that way
but thinking in all the things i have seen and done
there are many constants, many similarities so much i learned just to have an excuse
an excuse to give myself and die,
time after time giving myself again and...
for each thing i do, i ride them dreaming on,
All. all for the non changing and the passenger deal
that is quite the same business.
Life more often gets me questioning, not so much really but now once again.

1 comment:

Blog&notes said...

Depressive? Well just training my dramatic poetry skills.