Sunday, April 20, 2008

E tutto, e niente.

I cant get free
from the small room
where
the last winter
left me,
the walls are
still
in front
of
me.

I dont really feel the cold waters,
im not ready yet to feel
im feeling im not
Im just asking where do i find the ocean,
don't believe is near, cant smell its fire
its crushing is missing;
Im just asking...
the answer might be surprising but im aware
in case.
Tunics of reason dont let me fall
or
im so holded to them,
scared to and scared of.
But i remember it well
as today my tears without pain
whistle the story of those days trapped in winter isolation and shadows;
so let me here with this
-i dont feel-
inside my small room facing the walls,
wondering about the waves
or
if its happening now...that,
that what I have been waiting my whole life;
finally see with my eyes something real and majestic,
Im just asking,
asking where do i find your ocean,
the one
im not ready yet to get
into.
Im just asking,
while i drink hope from the soul of some usual sounds,
maybe your voice, maybe the hole on my pockets...
and this disability to stop going around so waisted
theres no cure in so many options,
but still hopeless hope keeps burning me with questions
what if i just desapair the temptation to jump into the ocean ...
again
E tutto e niente , pensare che io voglia sapere così tanto,
Sto chiedendo...
E tutto e niente, pensato qui sono io quella ,
qui io sono per te la risposta per la domanda che tu state facendo...
Yo pregunto...

No comments: